Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Not in the Mood for this
Im not feeling like writing tonight as its been a pretty frustrating day for Spring. As I was driving to work I get a call from my Drs office and the nurse tells me that the MRI results are back and she tells me that I have "bulges" in my back. 3 disc bulges and that one looks like it is sitting on a nerve. So I say ok so they are just bulges and not herniated discs. She said nope, no herniated discs so that is good news. So Im pretty excited at this point thinking hey super cool I probably wont have to have surgery now. Two hours later my phone rings and it is the same nurse informing me that she made a mistake when reading the MRI (that she had no business or training) to read it in the first place and in fact I have 3 herniated discs in my back which is going to require surgery. She schedules me to meet with my Doctor this Friday, first thing in the morning because now all of a sudden my back is some sort of emergency...REALLY??? And that was just the beginning of my day.....so ya, If it wasnt for the fact that I made a promise to myself to write every single day for 100 days I wouldnt be bothering....Is anyone even reading this crap anyways??? See, bad day, Im calling it a night...mucho love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment